This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: confirm subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <alves dot ped at gmail dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:36:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: confirm subscribe to email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
Pedro> Huh, why does the subscribe mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
Pedro> include a `List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>' header? I
Pedro> did "Reply to all", and that sent the below to
Pedro> firstname.lastname@example.org as well, without me noticing it (as I
Pedro> didn't pay close attention to the TOs). This is the only list on
Pedro> sourceware.org I've seen that includes that header in the
Pedro> subscribe/unsubscribe *-email@example.com mails. Oh well.
I didn't know that it did this.
It seems like something must have changed here.
I will look into it.