This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: gdb side of improved linker-debugger interface
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 19:19:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: gdb side of improved linker-debugger interface
- References: <20110607094808.GB4143@redhat.com>
On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 11:48:08 +0200, Gary Benson wrote:
> I've seen mention that the RT_CONSISTENT called too early bug was the
> cause of another issue where libthread_db would not be loaded if
> libpthread was loaded with dlopen rather than being linked in, but I
> haven't been able to discover if this really was ever the case. If
> anybody knows (or has a testcase) could you fill me in on it please.
the testcase from:
works for me - that is it does not work. I haven't tried it with your
glibc+gdb, I guess it works now?