This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Improved linker-debugger interface
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org, ppluzhnikov at google dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 17:55:52 -0600
- Subject: Re: Improved linker-debugger interface
- References: <20110601012341.GA7063@redhat.com>
Frank> It depends. If it's out of the hot path, a five or eight-byte noop
Frank> may be OK. Measurements as to the actual impact would help.
Considering that this is in dlopen, I am not concerned.
It is already making dummy function calls along this path, also for