This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [Archer] Remote repository and git push command
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:51:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Archer] Remote repository and git push command
- References: <000001cbde44$fb9fd710$f2df8530$@email@example.com><20110309104340.GN19402@adacore.com>
Joel> I don't know what the policy is on the Archer branch, or whether
Joel> there is one or not.
We don't really have one.
I don't rebase the branches I push; I do that stuff locally.
I know others have rebased public branches, though.
I think the important consideration is whether anybody else is likely to
be working with you on the branch.