Re: glibc with probes

Roland> At http://koji.fedoraproject.org/scratch/roland/task_2877130/
Roland> you can find a build of the Fedora 15 glibc modified to add the
Roland> sdt.h probes for setjmp/longjmp and Rayson's pthread probes.

Rayson's patch is still incomplete.  I don't recall offhand whether I
thought it still needed an incompatible change, but it definitely can't
be used in the situation we wanted it for.

Roland> I've used this for some trivial manual tests of the
Roland> setjmp/longjmp probes.

Sounds great, thanks.  We are pretty close to being able to test this in
gdb as well.  Sergio is hard at work on the very last piece, namely
parsing the probe arguments.