This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: glibc with probes
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 11:56:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: glibc with probes
- References: <20110303191647.8F70B183F97@magilla.sf.frob.com>
Roland> At http://koji.fedoraproject.org/scratch/roland/task_2877130/
Roland> you can find a build of the Fedora 15 glibc modified to add the
Roland> sdt.h probes for setjmp/longjmp and Rayson's pthread probes.
Rayson's patch is still incomplete. I don't recall offhand whether I
thought it still needed an incompatible change, but it definitely can't
be used in the situation we wanted it for.
Roland> I've used this for some trivial manual tests of the
Roland> setjmp/longjmp probes.
Sounds great, thanks. We are pretty close to being able to test this in
gdb as well. Sergio is hard at work on the very last piece, namely
parsing the probe arguments.