This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [Archer] Re: [Archer] Archer git account inquiry
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>,archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 08:24:50 +0400
- Subject: Re: [Archer] Re: [Archer] Archer git account inquiry
- References: <00a901cbd1cb$01651880$042f4980$@email@example.com><20110221142157.GF2617@adacore.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
> It would be fine with me as long as writing to gdb.git does not mess
> with the automatic cvs importer, or somehow interfere with our ability
> to move to git in the future.
> I don't really know anything about how the cvs->git import works, so
> maybe this is a needless concern.
I will ask Jim.