This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Archer git account inquiry
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 07:30:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: Archer git account inquiry
- References: <00a901cbd1cb$01651880$042f4980$@email@example.com>
Pierre> Do you know who I should
Pierre> ask for this account?
This is the right place to ask.
I will set you up and send you a note off-list.
Pierre> I still don't really know git, but
Pierre> I will try to read GitSvnCrashCourse
Pierre> to get a first impression.
We also ask that you follow some basic rules here:
Mostly this means naming your branches nicely, documenting them on the
wiki, and not messing with other people's branches without permission.