This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Archer git account inquiry
- From: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- To: <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:26:53 +0100
- Subject: Archer git account inquiry
I have currently a very big patch that
solves several windows limitations:
- mutualization of some Ascii/Unicode variant
into a common/windows-hdep.[ch]
- start of support of 32-bit debugging within the 64-bit mingw64 debugger.
- support for non cygwin shells: msys shell /Windows COMSPEC variable
- translation of environment variables for Cygwin
But the total is a really big patch that I cannot
expect to get accepted as a whole,
thus I was wondering if I could get a account
with write access on the archer git to be able to more easily
separate out this huge patch into smaller
Do you know who I should
ask for this account?
I still don't really know git, but
I will try to read GitSvnCrashCourse
to get a first impression.
GDB pascal language maintainer