This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [expr-cumulative] testsuite: Status of the tests upstreaming
- From: sami wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:59:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [expr-cumulative] testsuite: Status of the tests upstreaming
- References: <20110114152234.GA18855@host1.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
Sorry for the late reply to this email. I totally missed it.
namespace-nested-imports.exp (*) -> (not sure) namespace-nested-import.exp
This correct. The test has not been renamed to make it 8.3 compatible.
namespace-no-imports.exp (*) -> (not found, dropped?)
Yes, this was forgotten. I'll prepare and post a patch upstream.
Could you comment on the two marked items if the change+drop is valid or if
they were forgotten and also whether it is a good sanity check for Fedora to
still include their Archer variants?
No there is no need. The tests are only different in name.
Thanks for checking this,