This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] [commit] Remove custom installation/configuration
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org, Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 07:37:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [python] [commit] Remove custom installation/configuration
- References: <20110107071407.GA2120@host1.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
Jan> feel free to revert/modify/etc., I just thought it is OK for commit.
Definitely; thanks for doing that.
I looked at the diff yesterday and there were some minor things (decl
reordering and whitespace changes) that I think we should also sync with
master... that way it will be more clear what remains to upstream.
I'll do that now if they are still there.