This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [inferior events] another fix from trunk
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: sami wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:07:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [inferior events] another fix from trunk
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D08E41F.email@example.com>
>> gdb.selected_thread is defined to return None when there is no current
>> thread. On the branch it errors.
Sami> Does it do that though ? IIRC it just crash when there was no current
Yeah, it does. find_thread_object returns NULL if there is no thread.