This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [inferior events] another fix from trunk
- From: sami wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:51:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [inferior events] another fix from trunk
- References: <email@example.com>
On 12/14/2010 04:39 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
Here's another fix from trunk.
gdb.selected_thread is defined to return None when there is no current
thread. On the branch it errors.
Does it do that though ? IIRC it just crash when there was no current
Ok to push?
If no crash then yes.