This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Brief stats for Fedora *.patch merge
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 15:04:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: Brief stats for Fedora *.patch merge
- References: <20101101173626.GA11039@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan> FYI some brief stats on the Fedora trunk merge status. One should
Jan> rebase it to 7.2.50.* first for F15=7.3 to rebase the patches to
Jan> HEAD before trying to push them to avoid rebasing them possibly
Jan> drop vs. push vs. maybepush and whether +work are only a rough
Jan> guess of mine.
For this specific one:
#=maybepush: May get obsoleted by Tom's unrelocated objfiles patch.
Let's not wait for the split objfile branch.
It is on hold for a while, while I think about how to proceed.
Also, I think we should pick a day or two in November to have a Fedora
patch submit-a-thon. How about, say, Nov 18 and 19?