This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: gdbstub initial code, v15
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:23:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: gdbstub initial code, v15
- References: <20101101175927.GA17098@redhat.com>
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 18:59:27 +0100
Oleg Nesterov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Next: hardware watchpoints. But this is tricky, and right now I am
> not sure ugdb can do this (at least unless we ignore conflicts with
> other users of debugregX/ptrace_bps).
For the time being, I would just ignore those conflicts. Later on,
perhaps, it might make sense to implement facilities by which the
various users can lock the resources in question.