This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: gdbstub initial code, v13
- From: Oleg Nesterov <oleg at redhat dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org, utrace-devel at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:27:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: gdbstub initial code, v13
- References: <20101007231050.GB18085@redhat.com>
On 10/08, Oleg Nesterov wrote:
> - full vCont support.
> Well, this was easy, except even after 3 hours
> of debugging I can't understand why this change
> breaks the stepping over pthread_create :/
Oh, it doesn't break. I did a lot of mistakes when I was trying
to understand what happens. In short, GDBCAT was buggy, it used
the wrong socket for TCP_NODELAY.
Damn, it took me almost 2 days.