This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: BUG: gdb && notification packets (Was: gdbstub initial code, v12)
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Oleg Nesterov <oleg at redhat dot com>,utrace-devel at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:35:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: BUG: gdb && notification packets (Was: gdbstub initial code, v12)
- References: <20100930182320.GA17475@redhat.com> <20101005172729.GA27882@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
On Tuesday 05 October 2010 19:30:38, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Now, given this, I won't be surprised if you're seeing races
> with ->s, <-OK, ->vCont sequences, as GDB may well be thinking
> that the "OK" is a reply to the vCont.
I meant ->s, <-OK, ->vStopped sequences.