This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: running multi-process in lockstep with python
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:50:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: running multi-process in lockstep with python
- References: <AANLkTi=GidE3_aC06sJDMBtU-bkCCn75yjUekgerm=At@mail.gmail.com>
>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Rice <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Matt> this could use a fair amount of polish its probably not going to
Matt> get unless you guys are interested in including it, then i would
Matt> try and clean up the magic numbers into set/show commands,
Matt> e.g. using an itset and other stuff.
This is very cool.
I think it would be great to ship easy way to let users do this kind of