This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Added branch for compiling with c++-compat
- From: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:18:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: Added branch for compiling with c++-compat
- References: <AANLkTinVgh7r6gO06HHxolxZ6p_y-YB1tqzS3loiJ0nd@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Matt Rice <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I added a branch for compiling gdb with c++-compat
> named: archer-ratmice-compile-Wc++-compat
so this branch now compiles with -Wc++-compat with -Werror enabled,
and has caught up to gdb/master
due to some weirdness in the master branch you've got to
--disable-gdbtk when running configure.
and it requires a patch i've sent to binutils
i'm going to start doing testing on various platforms available on the
gcc compile farm, then start preparing patches to the list.