Re: Added branch for compiling with c++-compat

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Matt Rice <ratmice@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I added a branch for compiling gdb with c++-compat
> named: archer-ratmice-compile-Wc++-compat

so this branch now compiles with -Wc++-compat with -Werror enabled,
and has caught up to gdb/master

due to some weirdness in the master branch you've got to
--disable-gdbtk when running configure.
and it requires a patch i've sent to binutils

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-09/msg00265.html

i'm going to start doing testing on various platforms available on the
gcc compile farm, then start preparing patches to the list.