This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
gdbstub initial code, v8 && ptrace
- From: Oleg Nesterov <oleg at redhat dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org, utrace-devel at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 20:23:59 +0200
- Subject: gdbstub initial code, v8 && ptrace
- References: <20100903224047.GA8917@redhat.com>
On 09/04, Oleg Nesterov wrote:
> - implement continue with signal.
There is something wrong. I tried to debug the ptraced task via ugdb,
and the result is not good. I am not surprised ugdb confuses ptrace,
but I didn't expect that ptrace can break ugdb.
I am still trying to understand what is wrong, it should be something
simple but somehow I can't explain the problem so far...