This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: gdbstub initial code, v4
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Oleg Nesterov <oleg at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org, utrace-devel at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:14:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: gdbstub initial code, v4
- References: <20100819174955.GA14618@redhat.com>
> Note the second attachment, GDBCAT. It is just the simple perl
> script which connects /proc/ugdb to tcp port. It can be used for
> remote debugging via tcp, or with (unpatched) gdb which can't do
> select() on /proc/ugdb.
bash$ nc -l 2000 <> /proc/ugdb &
> Actually, it is more convenient to use
> it in any case, at least for logging purposes.
(gdb) set remote debug 1