This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: GDB remote debugging basics
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 07:59:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB remote debugging basics
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 12:30:16 -0700
Kevin Buettner <email@example.com> wrote:
> There are also problems with creating and running a second inferior.
> This is due to the fact that remote.c has some global state that
> is, unfortunately, shared amongst inferiors.
I've studied the code some more. It should work, though not for the use
case that I had in mind (in which one connects to multiple boards at