This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: PATCH? gdb remote.c: readchar() should pop_target() if SERIAL_ERROR?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Oleg Nesterov <oleg at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>, "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:37:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: PATCH? gdb remote.c: readchar() should pop_target() if SERIAL_ERROR?
- References: <20100702011302.GA24599@redhat.com>
>>>>> "Oleg" == Oleg Nesterov <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Oleg> The patch merely adds pop_target(). The more sophisticates fix
Oleg> should probably continue the reading, sock->sk_err was cleared and
Oleg> the socket may have the packets which we could read.
Just for closure on this, I put your patch in upstream.
It will be in gdb 7.2.