This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: language setting issue
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: sami wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: language setting issue
- References: <4C3E0749.firstname.lastname@example.org>
IMHO, any checks for language should be specific to the CU. You can link
many languages together. But I don't know what the method for choosing
what to call "the current CU" should be.