language setting issue

For the most part doing this:

if (current_language->la_language == language_cplus)

works fine, but there is a scenario invoked by cp-relocate.exp which looks something like this:

./gdb ./testsuite/gdb.cp/cp-relocate.o -ex 'print func<1>(int)' -ex 'q'

In this scenario if we check current_language->la_language it will be set to language_c. The problem is that current_language is set by checking the extension of the file of the symbol main which in this case does not exist.

To solve this we could just pick an arbitrary objfile and check the language. This works of we can assume that all files have the same language. Otherwise we would have to set the language a per block bases.

Thoughts ?

Sami