This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Fedora 14 branches merge by 2010-07-27
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 10:52:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fedora 14 branches merge by 2010-07-27
- References: <20100707205847.GA9664@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
> These branches probably remain:
> archer-tromey-python (only extracted parts)
I'll work on extracting patches from archer-tromey-python
> = Inferior function calls from a Python value.
Wow I completely forgot I ever created that one. Anyway, it is dead
branch. If it is in the wiki I'll note it. (I'm just carrying this
work on via GDB's git.)