This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Fedora 14 branches merge by 2010-07-27
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 19:51:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: Fedora 14 branches merge by 2010-07-27
- References: <20100707205847.GA9664@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> These branches probably remain:
I think this will be obsoleted by the index work.
Jan> Please comment these branches:
Jan> = Make psymtabs optional; implement DWARF indexing proposal
Yes, we should ship this.
I'm still hoping we can get all the patches in upstream soon.
The branch is not really in an ideal state, but I will send a patch
series once it is all ready (or rebase on the version you specified &
push my patch-preparation branch).
Jan> = A branch off optional-psymtab that reads indices in background threads.
Don't know yet. It would need a bit of work.
Jan> = Support for DW_TAG_imported_unit. Untested.
Nope. We don't need this until the dwarf compressor is done, and even
once it is done we have to test this branch & fix bugs.