Re: find-debuginfo.sh change for gdb index

> I was thinking we would just objcopy the data into the .debug file in
> find-debuginfo.sh.
>
> Is there an advantage to doing it before the stripping?

I stated two:

1. CRC32 in .gnu_debuglink will be correct.

2. Do it to those that don't get stripped.
   (AFAIK the only case is vmlinux.)

I am not especially concerned about either of those issues.  But they point
to it probably being the more right or more clean approach.

I am far more concerned about the unknown potential problems.
For example, making sure that eu-unstrip can still recombine the files.
(I think that will be fine, but it's something to worry about.)

In the past we have had various problems with objcopy/bfd deciding to
gratuitously regenerate things and breaking the data along the way.
I believe all the old issues we ever noticed have been fixed by now.
But it certainly makes me nervous.  I trust eu-strip far more.

Thanks,
Roland