Re: find-debuginfo.sh change for gdb index

Roland> Doing this adds another interlocking requirement.  The eu-strip
Roland> (libebl) code for -g matches the individual DWARF sections by
Roland> name.  (Without -g, it strips all non-allocated sections, but
Roland> for -g it only strips the sections with recognized names.)  So
Roland> that requires a (one-line) change in elfutils for the new
Roland> section name, and we'll need the new elfutils release in
Roland> buildroots before the new index-adding procedure goes in.  (It
Roland> shouldn't be any problem to push this out quickly, but it needs
Roland> to go on your checklist so we coordinate it.)

I was thinking we would just objcopy the data into the .debug file in
find-debuginfo.sh.

Is there an advantage to doing it before the stripping?