This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: PATCH? gdb remote.c: readchar() should pop_target() if SERIAL_ERROR?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Oleg Nesterov <oleg at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>, "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 14:10:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: PATCH? gdb remote.c: readchar() should pop_target() if SERIAL_ERROR?
- References: <20100702011302.GA24599@redhat.com>
>>>>> "Oleg" == Oleg Nesterov <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Oleg> I was trying to learn how gdb works with gdbserver and hit the bug.
Oleg> The patch below seems to fix the problem for me but I am not sure
Oleg> it is correct, I never looked into the (complex!) gdb sources before.
It seems reasonable to me, too. However, I don't know this part of gdb
I suggest re-sending your email to email@example.com. Some of
the maintainers there are very familiar with remote.c and friends.