This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: PATCH? gdb remote.c: readchar() should pop_target() ifSERIAL_ERROR?
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Oleg Nesterov <oleg at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:29:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH? gdb remote.c: readchar() should pop_target() ifSERIAL_ERROR?
- References: <20100702011302.GA24599@redhat.com>
I don't know that part of the code at all well either. But your fix looks
clearly correct. Both code paths leave in the same way (perror_with_name
is a wrapper around error), so their cleanup calls should match.