Re: find-debuginfo.sh change for gdb index

Roland> I don't quite understand what file this writes to.
Roland> Is it implicitly "<symfile name>.index" in the argument directory?

>> Yes.

Roland> Ok.  IMHO it would be better if the command just took the output
Roland> file name explicitly.  But whatever.

It saves indices for all the loaded objfiles.
I suppose I could add another argument so you can specify which one.

Roland> I don't object, though I'd go with something like '.gdb-index' instead.

Ok, I'll do that.