Re: Template function support

Keith> I wonder if having DW_TAG_template_*_parameter and a better symbol
Keith> table layout would facilitate things like this? [I know a better
Keith> symbol table layout would help in many other areas involving lookups.]

I think there are 2 issues.

First, we need some way to get from the unadorned name to the various
instantiations.

Second, once we have an instantiation, it would be handy if the
parameters were represented as symbols attached to the instantiation's
symbol.  I plan to do this once Sami's patch to deal with the
c++-specific stuff in general_symbol_info goes in.

In the long run maybe we want to move to a multi-level symbol table.
This isn't totally clear to me -- it would be more conventional, but I
am having trouble at the moment thinking of ways that our current
approach prevents us from doing what we want.