This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Patch for the vla-branch to fix unallocated variables
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc dot nl>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:08:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch for the vla-branch to fix unallocated variables
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:04:51 +0200, Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> I've encountered a bug in the vla-branch. A patch is attached. The
> problem is that when the bounds of an array are determined, the check if
> the type is allocated at all is incorrect.
yes, nice catch, checked-in a patch based on yours as: