Re: PR 11067

> Roland's example is unintuitive to me since "1 ENUM1" just makes me
> think "what is that?  it's not C, how are those two things related?".
> The closest C language version would be "ENUM1 = 1".

Yeah, I was going for parity and the /c format would not have been my first
choice if we didn't already have it.  I think:

$2 = (enum frobozz) 1 = ENUM1

would be fine too, or maybe reverse the clauses.  "(type) digit" is
probably what's most likely always to be pasteable anywhere, in case
it's into a context where you don't have the same scope for the enum
constant (in C++).

Thanks,
Roland