This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: PR 11067
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Moller <cmoller at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Eric Bachalo <ebachalo at redhat dot com>, Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:47:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 11067
- References: <4B68A35E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com><4B68DC25.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com><4B69F028.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Moller <email@example.com> writes:
Chris> The simple fix is to always print both the symbolic name and the
Chris> decimal value:
>> (gdb) p e
>> $1 = Val1 (= 56)
>> (gdb) p Val1
>> $2 = Val1 (= 56)
Chris> That's a one-line change in c-valprint.c. Trying to differentiate
Chris> between those two cases looks like it would be significantly more
Chris> Would the one-line change do? Or does the fix need to do exactly
Chris> what the request says?
The one-line fix is fine.