This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: patch for pr9067
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Moller <cmoller at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:28:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: patch for pr9067
- References: <4B68A35E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Moller <email@example.com> writes:
Chris> I just sent $subject to gdb-patches.
Chris> Turns out it was simultaneously more complex and simpler than we
Chris> both thought: You can't just blindly inhibit multiple printings
Chris> of static members. Sometimes it's legitimate, like when they
Chris> legitimately appear multiple times, possibly on different paths
Chris> through the tree.
I didn't see this in the test case you sent.
Could you add it?
Chris> Not that I'm a big fan of obstacks, but on the
Chris> least-tinkering-possible principle, I scrapped my new stuff and
Chris> fixed the obstacks.
Yeah, that's the right thing to do.