This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [expr-cumulative] RFA: fix explicit operator parsing
- From: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:40:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [expr-cumulative] RFA: fix explicit operator parsing
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/27/2010 01:22 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
While looking at a bug I found that expr-cumulative does not handle one
case of explicit calls to an operator:
(gdb) p operator==(s1,s2)
A syntax error in expression, near `operator==(s1,s2)'.
The bug is that the name_not_typename production does not handle
This patch fixes the problem and adds a couple new test cases -- one for
the bug and one for an explicit call to an operator as a member
function; I couldn't find one of these in the test suite.
Built and regtested on x86-64 (compile farm).
Yes, please commit.