This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Fedora 13: Please update your branch with "master"
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 14:06:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fedora 13: Please update your branch with "master"
- References: <20100106231026.GA22942@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
I merged master into each of these.
I needed a slightly newer master for next-over-throw due to a
since-fixed bug on the trunk. So, delayed-symfile lags a little... if
that matters, let me know and I can do another merge to it.
I ran the test suite for regressions. There was one that turned out to
be an upstream regression. I fixed this in CVS but didn't pull the fix
in, because it is a trivial test suite bug. There are also a few tests
which failed unreproducibly.
Finally, I made a few minor changes (to fix regressions) in the code
while doing the merge. In retrospect I think this was a mistake, I
probably should have done separate commits.