This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [PATCH] [python] Add gdb.value_history_count()
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Matt McCormick <matt at mmmccormick dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:48:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [python] Add gdb.value_history_count()
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><4B4351CD.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Phil> Looks good. As this is Tom's branch he will have to note whether
Phil> it can be checked in or not.
Matt, do you have paperwork on file with the FSF?
I can't remember asking you this before.
For a non-trivial patch, we need this before we can put it in.
If you don't have it, I can get you started, just send me email.