This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [expr-cumulative] Fix namespace regression for G++-4.1
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:32:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: [expr-cumulative] Fix namespace regression for G++-4.1
- References: <20091220113428.GA11119@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan> but the code is not present in current
Jan> archer-keiths-expr-cumulative and thus this branch regresses on the
Jan> testcase against FSF GDB.
Jan> On G++-4.1 code it creates GDB symbol "::::var".
Jan> OK to check it in archer-keiths-expr-cumulative?
It looks reasonable to me.
Go ahead and check it in, and if Keith doesn't like it, we can deal with
it when he is back from the holidays.