This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [RFC] Proposal for a new DWARF name index section
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>, Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>,GDB/Archer list <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:06:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Proposal for a new DWARF name index section
- References: <4A7FE28D.firstname.lastname@example.org><4A8D8868.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 04:56:02PM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> It occurred to me today that we could define a GNU-local attribute that
> GCC (and whatever DWARF-rewriting tool we come up with to generate the
> indices post-facto) can put into the CU DIE.
> What do you think of that?
Sounds better than producer-grubbing to me.