This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Python event handling status?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: sam shepperd <samshepperd at gmail dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org, oguzkayral at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:11:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Python event handling status?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "sam" == sam shepperd <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
sam> Is there any update on the status of python event handling? Having
sam> this ability would be very powerful and useful. It does not seem to
sam> be in git even though the patches were submitted back in August:
I sent some review comments a bit later.
Basically this patch series needs someone to hack on them and champion
them a bit.