This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python][patch] Info about base class in gdb.Type
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: richard dot j dot ward1 at googlemail dot com
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 15:09:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: [python][patch] Info about base class in gdb.Type
- References: <1245333024.4351.12.camel@elemental-lin> <4AEEE5A6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/02/2009 01:59 PM, Phil Muldoon wrote:
On 06/18/2009 02:50 PM, Richard Ward wrote:
A small patch to add a bool indicating if a class member as returned by
the fields method on a gdb.Type represents a base class.
PS. asked about this (and other patches I'll hopefully be sending) on
IRC and was told to sign the copyright waiver thing for the FSF before
submitting. Not sure if I need to give any info on that but the FSF say
they have it now.
2009-05-28 Richard Ward<email@example.com>
convert_field adds a new bool entry "base_class" indicating
whether the field represents a base class
updated to refelect the above.
I have a patch ready for upstream that depends on your patch. As you
have papers on file, can you submit this to FSF GDB upstream at
Oops part of my patch fixes a buglet in your is_base_class patch; the
other section adds the beginnings of a testsuite for Python types. I
can just merge the patches, ChangeLogs and submit it all upstream as one
patch. What do you think?