This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [RFC] PR python/10826
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:20:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFC] PR python/10826
- References: <4AE19522.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Phil> I've attached a patch to what I think is the best fix for the PR.
Phil> What do you think?
AFAIK, we require gdb commands to flush their output or emit a newline.
Why not also require this of Python scripts? IOW, I think we should
probably just close this as invalid.