This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [patch] Fix python/10805
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:18:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix python/10805
- References: <4ADDBEFF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Phil> This patch fixes python/10805. When fields were being constructed, the
Phil> convert_fields function was not checking if the type was a class
Phil> before determining if it was a base class. Added a check to gate this
Looks good, thanks.
Phil> Additionally, I started a testsuite for Python types. This suite only
Phil> tests for this regression, but it can be expanded later, in separate
The is_base_class thing isn't upstream.
It would be good to submit all this sometime.