This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
ping: Re: Patch to add rtti_type member to gdb.Value
- From: "Andrew C. Morrow" <andrew dot c dot morrow at gmail dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Richard Ward <richard dot j dot ward1 at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:22:47 -0400
- Subject: ping: Re: Patch to add rtti_type member to gdb.Value
adds an rtti_type field to values, making it possible, among other
things, to cast an object to its runtime type in a python pretty
It was proposed and reviewed a few weeks ago, but there hasn't been
any follow-up or commit. Can someone take another look and perhaps
commit if it seems ready to go?