This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [RFC][0/5] Python event handling
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Oguz Kayral <oguzkayral at gmail dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:17:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFC][0/5] Python event handling
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Oguz" == Oguz Kayral <email@example.com> writes:
Oguz> This patch series adds inferior event handling support to GDB Python
Oguz> scripting. The work is based on archer-tromey-python branch.
I'm sorry about the long delay in my response here. I spent most of
August on another part of the Python interface and didn't have much time
I have a few comments on the patches. I will reply to the patches
One bigger thing, not specific to any particular patch, is that we like
to have documentation for all new Python APIs.