Re: [RFC][0/5] Python event handling

>>>>> "Oguz" == Oguz Kayral <oguzkayral@gmail.com> writes:

Oguz> This patch series adds inferior event handling support to GDB Python
Oguz> scripting. The work is based on archer-tromey-python branch.

Hi Oguz.

I'm sorry about the long delay in my response here.  I spent most of
August on another part of the Python interface and didn't have much time
left over.

I have a few comments on the patches.  I will reply to the patches
needing comment.

One bigger thing, not specific to any particular patch, is that we like
to have documentation for all new Python APIs.