This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] make FrameWrapper a real wrapper
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:58:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: [python] make FrameWrapper a real wrapper
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><1253518653.21163.3.camel@fatty>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Alexander> No, it doesn't. Because the backtracing code will construct
Alexander> FrameWrapper objects, not my subclasses of it.
I think you should able to have a frame filter return objects of
whatever type you like. If that doesn't work then we definitely have to