This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] Proposed fix for bz10633 (some strings not respecting options->print_max)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:50:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: [python] Proposed fix for bz10633 (some strings not respecting options->print_max)
- References: <4AB0FF18.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Phil> 2009-09-16 Phil Muldoon <email@example.com>
Phil> * c-lang.c (c_printstr): Do not loop past options->print_max when
Phil> iterating with wchar_iterate.
Thanks, please check this in and submit upstream.
Note that when a patch fixes a PR, you should mention the PR in the
(There are lots of examples to see in the existing ChangeLog, just
follow one of those.)
If you do this, then the commit will show up in bugzilla (because the
commit script extracts this info from the commit message, which should
just be the same as the ChangeLog entry...)