This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [patch] Do not allow invalid subscript operations on GDB values
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:43:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Do not allow invalid subscript operations on GDB values
- References: <4AAF6528.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/15/2009 09:43 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
If that fails, please add the call and commit it.
If it works, it is ok as-is, so please commit it.
Also, please submit the final patch upstream.
Thanks for looking at the patch. In an additional test I added, the
reference fails without coerce_ref. So ... I added the coerce_ref back
into the code. The only way I could think to test this is to add C++
bits to the testcase. But I'm not totally sure that I am testing your
original concern. So before I commit, can you give it one more once
over? The patch is pretty much the same other than the coerce_ref call,
and the addition of the C++ test. Thanks!
Description: Text document